Look What I Found!!!
Does the yellow skirted perfume girl look familiar to anybody else? A bit concerned that I bought a momento from my youth at an antique shop (I hold to my hope that this doesn't trigger another bout of mid-life crisis). Had a good Australia day on the farm at Aunty Jo's house. The girls watched the vet remove a portion of a cows eye and stitch up the old girl. Their general response was cooollll!!! This bodes well for the aspirations they have of becoming a vet(Kaiya) and a zoo keeper(Tory). So any ideas why the Broncs didn't show up for that last game? Mind you I was only hearing the game but it didn't sound very good. Sigh... next year? Cool one today it's only in the 80's. School starts again on Tuesday (pupil free day for teachers on the Monday). I guess this means that I actually have to start mowing and cleaning again (sob) and we were having so much fun too. I hate when school starts back up, the holidays are always that final day to short.... Oh well, ANZAC day is coming up and then there is Easter and ... the rest. At least they enjoy school, and there is always the weekends. Thus ends another Williams' week.
Comments
pat